The ESR20 standard solid state relay can replace standard automotive relays in all applications where loads must be switched, for example the controllers of pumps, valves, lighting or fans. The great variety of product versions covers positive and negative control levels and also high side switch and low side switch.
The ESR20 solid state relay features high continuous current and switching frequency as well as long endurance and noiseless switching operation. In addition it is extremely resistant against environmental influences.
- It ensures full usability over the vehicle’s entire life span due to wear-free switching operations. Costly complaints or service works are eliminated.
- Noiseless switching operations ensure unrivalled driver convenience.
- The ESR20 offers flexible use due to an enormous resistance against environmental conditions such as dust, humidity and vibration.
The ESR20 standard solid state relay is available for DC 12 V and DC 24 V applications and is suitable for standard automotive relay sockets to ISO 7588.
|Tensione del carico||
DC 12 V/ DC 24 V
|solamento fisico del circuito di carico (dopo la disconnessione elettronica da sovracorrente)||1 (NO)|
|Range di temperatura||-40 °C … +85 °C|
|Terminali||ISO 7588 MINI socket|
zoccolo per automotive standard
|Design||Cubic enclosure 30 mm x 30 mm x 30 mm|
|Feature||Cubic relay available as high or low side switch|
|Contact system type||
- Land- und Forstmaschinen
Scopes of applications
- Monitoring of all switching operations of loads such as pumps, valves, lighting and fans.
- Positive and negative control levels as well as high side switch and low side switch.
Datasheet & Explanations