The EXR10 special solid state relay holds a number of special functionalities in a single device, including:
- Diagnostic functions (e.g. undervoltage detection)
- Timer function
- Relay function
- Protective function
Main functionalities such as overcurrent protection of the EXR10 can be custom designed with a configurator. You will receive a product which is tailor-made to the needs of your application. For specification please use our relay configurator.
- Reduction of complexity through integral overcurrent protection.
- Flexible use in the vehicle through customised adaptation of the devices.
- Extremely durable and wear-free design through an electronic contact system.
The EXR10 special relay is available for DC 12 V and DC 24 V applications and is suitable for standard automotive relay sockets to ISO 7588.
|Tensione del carico||
DC 12 V/ DC 24 V
|solamento fisico del circuito di carico (dopo la disconnessione elettronica da sovracorrente)||
channels / no. of poles
|Range di temperatura||-40° C … +85° C|
|Terminali||ISO 7588 MINI socket|
zoccolo per automotive standard
|Design||Cubic enclosure dimensions 30 mm x 30 mm x 40 mm|
|Feature||Versatile mini control unit in MINI design. Customer-specific software, configurable on the E-T-A homepage.|
|Contact system type||
- Land- und Forstmaschinen
Scopes of applications
- Alternative for applications requiring intelligent additional functionalities. A control unit is not required.